Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Quiz Magic Academy - Shalon



Quiz Magic Academy - Shalon
Released: Dec 2006
Price: 4500 yen
Manufacturer: Alter


Another figure from the Quiz Magic Academy
in my collection. This time it's the lovely
Shalon. Still haven't seen much from
Quiz Magic Academy, I need to at least
try the game on my DS, is it any good? ^^,

Pretty nice weather today, I'm pretty satisfied
with the photos, except that the swedish newspaper
" Aftonbladet " also got stuck on the photos.
It's a crappy newspaper I tell you.






I tried to take a photo with some
yellow flowers too, came out pretty ok.
Also, small Shalon vs big Shalon, both very
cute. Alter isn't my favorite company though
they did a great job with this and the other
Quiz Magic Academy figures. The molding
and paintjob isn't flawless but close.

Alter, continue like this!





She got a pair of lovely pantsu too. The only
problem with her face is that her fringe kinda covers
the upperhalf of her face, making it hard to take a good
photo of her face. But, she got a sweet face as you can
(almost) see.

Oh, and this is the first time I've seen a figure
been stuck to the base with a screw. Pretty damn neat!

No comments: