Wednesday, April 16, 2008

True Tears Sports Towel



True Tears Sports Towel
Released: April 2008
Price: 2500 Yen
Manufacturer: Broccoli


I recieved a big package this morning
and thought that it was gonna be my
pillow covers and figure, but no. Instead,
I got this True Tears sports towel. It's weird
how I can get the towel before my covers and figure
when it's EMS shipment on both and they sent the covers
and figure first. Anyway, this is a fine towel and
I'm not gonna use it. It will have to be put somewhere
were everyone can see it.

I took the photos this evening and with 1-2 lamps,
and the autosetting on the camera. The photos came out a bit
dark, but as this is just a small towel it's not a big deal.
Had a hard time holding the camera still too, as I don't got a big
tripod (yet). I also did a bit of a work in Gimp, I don't like using
programs after but sometimes it can save even the worst photos.

It's a pretty small towel, but oh so soft,
23.0 x 19.5 x 1.5 cm /160g.


Did anyone watched the anime? I loved it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the anime too. Just wish Shinichiro pick Noe tho.