Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yotsunoha OVA 1




Yotsunoha was an anime I were looking forward to.
The first OVA had a few flaws but nothing major.

First, the characters in the anime. The male protagonist is
somewhat annoying and pretty lifeless in my opinion. He was
just plain boring. The girls on the other hand were alot better.
We got a few stereotypes but we also got my favorite
Nono-chan kawaii ( Ma-kun was annoying though ) ヾ(゚Д゚)ノ
We got the clumsy and big おっぱい.
A somewhat annoying tsundere type
and a random ( I guess she will come in OVA ).

The first episode was pretty plain, nothing out of the order.
It was just a pretty slow introduction, I hope the second OVA
will have more lovey dovey ^^;.
The second should be released in Japan around 28 march.

Anyone else following this plain ( but somewhat cute ) anime?
Played the game? I know I haven't .. yet.

I'm also gonna try and speed up the posting.
I got a few problems with google adsense. (;゚Д゚)

No comments: