Sunday, March 16, 2008

My projects 2008


~ It's hard, but getting there is half the fun. ~


Ok, I don't really know how to begin with this post
but something like this, maybe? ^^;

Anyway, I'm gonna try and complete 3projects this year.

My first project will be this blog. My goal with this blog
will be to reach out to you readers (of course) with my
reviews, daily life of an otaku, thoughts and such about Japan.
Gonna add more functions, try and tweak the blog a bit,
I also want to start with the reviews as soon as possible,
I'm aiming at 1st april for now. I will also take photos of the outside
Sweden (belive it or not, I'm going out), and my second project
comes in here too.



It's awesome!

My second project will be to make a Boba Fett Suit
to wear and have some fun. I mean, it looks so awesome.
Gonna start with that project around august, as I want to
get the status " unemployed " off me. Anyhow, I hope I can 
do this and complete it by the end of october, maybe? 
Danny at Dannychoo.com inspired me with his
stormtrooper suit, it just looks damn fun.

Gonna continue to study in september, after
that I'm off to Tokyo for my 2 years of school.  (b・∀・)b

I hope I will succeed with these 3 things, shouldn't
be hard, I just need to focus alot.

You got any plans for the next 5 years?

No comments: