Friday, April 4, 2008

Little Busters! Tumbler - Rin / Komari



Little Busters - Rin / Komari
Released: Jan 2008
Price: 1900 Yen
Manufacturer: Broccoli

I love my new tumbler, I just love it. (b・∀・)b
This is probably something that only Little
Busters! fan will buy, but it's pretty
neat to have when you want to store your hot
or cold tea, chocolate or whatever you like.




It's made of stainless steel, and the bottom is
made of urethane, so it won't slip. It's pretty big
17.3 cm tall and you can have about 400ml in it.
The image with Rin and Komari is lovely, everyone
will be jealous when you got this with you (well,
at least the LB fans that couldn't find it). ^^;

It was pretty hard to take a good photo of this,
to much reflections and hard to get a nice light.
But, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

More Little Busters! merchandise later today,
gonna go and fetch my multi-chan and cup, yay.

No comments: