Monday, April 7, 2008

Little Busters - Multi Can




Little Busters - Multi Can
Released: March 2008
Price: 900 Yen
Manufacturer: Cospa






Another Little Busters thing from Cospa. This multi can
is something I'm never gonna use, just keep it as a small
decoration in my detolf. Cospa did a better job with this
one, as this is pretty much flawless. Even the details are
perfect. This little baby is about 9.7 x 9.4 x 9.4 cm, so it's
not that big either.





This one was quite annoying to take good photos on.
I used daylight on this, and was going to use a small
lamp on the right but I didn't felt that it was a must.
It was hard to get the details too, as it's kinda special.
But, I somehow managed to take a few photos showing it.

I like these small stuff, they are cheap and often got
beautiful details. Perfect as a decoration.

No comments: